ardent

Out Last Night

Zarzenova

gems
size
build
player
03-25-2013, 05:54 PM
As the male spoke, the lass thought to herself. Yes it was dreadful to be out here in such conditions. Should she accept this man?s help? Let him help warm her frigid muscles? But really what would come of that? Zarzenova knew males and their many desires. The space that lingered between their two bodies was closed off, leaving chest to chest; fur to fur, heartbeat to heartbeat. Such contact, the dame did not know what to do with. It left her shocked, paralyzed, and wanting more. Never before had the female have one from the opposite gender so close; before she berated them, teasing them mercilessly. Then, oh yes then, the male stated he could take her away from the cold, that he could help her out. All other thoughts beforehand dissipated. She was eager to accept his offer. Zarzenova leaned closer, whispering in his ear. Yes. I would very much love your remedy for this bleak place. Pressing into his chest, not caring what it seemed her motives were.

Images of her father flashed through her skull. What would he think? Smirking at the thought of what how he would act. What did he expect? Look at her mother for instance. This was in her blood, something born into her. Flashing her eyes at marvel, she would let him lead the way, the way to wherever, whatever.

Speech
note/ um yeah she is leading him on xD Sorry if it?s not clear. Again, my writing fails me.
TABLE + CODING BY TIFF