Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-07-2014, 01:50 PM

Novella didn't have to wait long to find out if Satu was around, she hadn't even reached the entrance when suddenly the familiar form of her cousin cheerily burst out of the den, greeting her as warmly as ever. "Novella! I'm surprised you aren't with your sisters and the pups. What brings you here, cousin?" Though the topic lingering upon her mind wasn't quite the usual light-hearted conversation they typically had, although not quite as enthusiastic as normal, a smile still managed to find it's way onto her muzzle, tail wagging as she greeted her cousin in return. "I've left them to rest for now. Thought that I would come and see you."

She did feel a little guilty for the way she had cast aside the other members of her family temporarily, though the newest additions were certainly rather exciting. It was the neglect of Anthem that she would feel the worst about not that she had ever been his main carer and knew that others would still be helping him out. Still it was something else that she would have to correct, though here she was starting with her cousin and the news she should have told her the moment she arrived back in Ludicael. Of course Symphony and then Song had quickly taken priority then and everything else had rather swiftly been pushed to one side.

"To be honest I need to talk to you about something." She admitted, there was no use beating around the bush, Satu would probably soon work out for herself that there was something upon Novella's mind. "I had been exploring quite a bit, I wanted to try and find Myth." She began with her explanation, the entire story would be told rather than simply the main point that she wished to bring up with Satu, after all it had only been through her attempts to find Myth than she had located Iorwerth. "Well I found her, or at least where she is living now. She's apparently joined Seracia. Iorwerth told me, he's there too." She paused now, allowing the information to sink in and not really entirely sure what else to say upon the matter until she had seen her cousin's reaction to the news.