Themisto

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-08-2014, 01:17 PM

His words would bring a heavy sigh to Loccian's lips, and when she would speak his audits would fall flat against his skull. What in the world was she talking about? Lying? Not wanting to be here? His lips would crease as he went to correct her, to say something to reassure her that this hopefully was not permanent, but she would speak again. She would inform Destruction, and perhaps that was the best way to handle this. Sure, he could sit here and give her further explanations but what use would it do? And she was sick, so surly this was the last thing she wished to be doing right now. He would swallow hard to clear his throat and he would nod, thanking her for passing this information on. As he gazed upon her stricken features the guilt within him would amplify, and would almost become unbarable. He would turn his gaze away from hers, a somber frown enveloping his usually cheerful features. "Thank you, Loccian. If Seracia ever needs me I will be stationed in Valhalla until I decide to return home. Once again, I hope this is only temporary- should you allow me back in the future, that is." He would conclude their meeting with that statement, and he would begin to turn away from the beta. He would aim to exit, making his way toward his den so that he could pack his things and begin his journey to Valhalla. Of course his main goal was to take a few saplings of his precious herbs, since he most likely wouldn't be openly allowed in Seracia anymore.

-ATTEMPTED EXIT-

"Speech"