Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-08-2014, 06:22 PM
ooc: you did too xD btw her final test was going to be a spar but considering the judging hold up I think I'll skip it

D?gmar giggled as he slipped on the second rock but his recovery was admirable. She watched as he moved, her eyes sliding along his muscular frame her body starting to ache with want at the thought of him flush up against her, heated by the workout as well as the summer. Sunlight spilled over them and D?gmar closed her eyes for a moment, taking in the warmth. It heated her bosom and the sensation continued to tingle down her limbs.

When she opened them again he was there, panting. The sound of his breathing made her shiver with excitement. D?gmar was growing impatient with desire and her mind was churning and whirling in the heat of it. D?gmar grinned as she rose swaying to her feet, her muscles tensing around her hips as she moved forward. She was done with their little game, she wanted her reward. "Test?" she whispered huskily. "You've already passed the test." She moved forward to slide her right side down his. "We're adults here aren't we? Close enough? I think I've had enough of games." Her jaws parted as her tongue slipped over her teeth to slide along his right thigh, near the groove where his leg rested along his body.