ardent

i've got a watch, but i don't have time

Erion

gems
size
build
player
03-08-2014, 10:59 PM

Ooc;; sorry for the shortness, at work posting on my phone lol edit: Isis first then anyone can join them if they like!

Delicate babe was almost half a year now and had yet to venture beyond Veronica Plains even to other territories within Valhalla's grasp. He had never felt the strong urge or desire to leave the den or his mother and to top it off his father was a bit over protective and always wanted them with someone. But today he was going to sneak away and he wanted Isis to come with him. Though his love for his sister and father was still there it wasn't often that he went out of his way to hang out with them as opposed to his mother. But tonight was different. Eyes stayed firmly closed as he patiently listened to the sounds of his parents breathing slow and turn to a rhythmic pace of a deep slumber. Orange eyes would open and small head would lift. He had grown a great deal in the last few months but had yet to fill out leaving him gangly and awkward. But long legs would unfold beneath him, pushing and rolling him away from his mother before he would finally stand and make his way towards his sisters lightly slumbering form. "Hey. Hey Isis... Psssssst!" Though he would attempt to keep voice low and hushed his words were harsh. And if that didn't work he would clamp his puppy teeth around her ear and give it a good nibble.