Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-09-2014, 08:26 PM

D?gmar giggled a little as the fae let out an audible sigh of relief. She was cruel it was true. She was trained to kill and fight, to slay both the strong and the weak but she usually had a reason for doing so and rarely went about causing havoc at her leisure. No, that kind of activity often drew to much attention and not the kind she needed, at least not right now. She would be feared in do time but D?gmar was a pinnacle of patience when it came to achieving her goals. She could wait.

Her tail flicked and she nodded. "Isardis, King of Glaciem holds control of lands not far from here. He has quite a collection of lovely young flowers like yourself." She was fishing, she didn't know for sure what went on in Glaciem but she was enjoying the chance to spin a story that was mostly based in truth. "Aye, there are many kingdoms. Glaciem of course. Amenti was challenged for and is now Olympus, there are several. I have joined a kingdom myself that has not yet been born. I don't even know what it's name will be but I have faith in it's leader. What of you? Are you part of a pack or are you perhaps seeking one?"