gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-10-2014, 05:30 PM

Twig

Themisto was certainly as bewildered about her predicament as she was, he tried to keep his gaze neutral. She would see his amazement though, she wasn't even in season! Her shy demeanor would continue as his calm questions entered her slate backed audits. She would lean into his gentle nuzzle, feeling her resident butterflies well up within her stomach. She would imagine them fluttering about an tickling her unborn children. Twig didn't know how to feel about the lives within her, they were her own flesh and blood. They were also it's offspring, "That monster did this to me." she would tell him, hoping he didn't think she would have been off having relations with other men. Internally she would squirm, hoping he knew how much he meant to her. How much she needed his sunny gaze to brighten her days. "There's no way I'm ready to be a mom yet." Her haunches would sink back down to the earth as she Thought of the next few months. Growing large and eventually giving birth, it all sounded like a terrible horror story. She had never given reproduction much thought, never had she really even thought of a family. A befuddled sigh would be released from her marked jaws as her gaze came to rest on Themisto's dignified features.?