ardent

I Can Breathe Underwater [Open]

Evelette

gems
size
build
player
03-26-2013, 01:29 AM

She blinked, a bit stunned at his fast approval, she had not anticipated such a quick acceptance of herself into Valhalla, she had mentally prepared a short list of skills she would offer. They were vast and many stemmed from her hands on training with Freak. For all that the wolf had wronged her, he taught her a great many things in combat. She was far from feeble that was certain... but it seemed she would not need such eloquent words... was Valhalla always so accepting? So willing to welcome a stranger? That seemed strange, but then again she had spoken with the large male before. Perhaps she had made a better impression than she surmised.

"I...um... thank you." She stuttered over her own words, still slightly surprised by his fast approval of her. He jerked his crown towards his home and she quickly rose to her pads, trotting forward to pace at his side. His heavy words quick and to the point reached her audits with ease and she smiled, mouth pulling up gracefully as she contemplated her answer. "It has been quite some time since I have been apart of a pack, at least truly contributed one... She paused here, realizing she was rambling. "I grew up in a very militant pack called Arkhein. I was trained beneath the second in command to be a warrior. He focused my abilities on speed, endurance, agility. So I suppose anything that utilizes such things. She laughed lightly, not minding what rank he gave her.

Speech!