Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-13-2014, 10:25 PM
She would feel his tears mingling with her own, the liquid staining both of their pelts. She would push herself into his embrace, thankful he was so willing to hold her tight. He would keep himself pressed into her side, she didn't realize how much she missed him until he was here pressed against her side. She would return his nuzzle, his words comforting to her heart. She would swallow hard as a miserable giggle left her marked lips, "You shouldn't call me that, you might let others know my first name." Her voice was strangely lighthearted, "I just missed you so much." he would further step away from her, his gaze dropping to her bloated abdomen. Before he said it she knew the words that would come. Averting her lavender gaze from him her ears would fall back ashamedly. " I am,"[b] the girl would sigh as her realities were shoved before her once again. [b]"I was caught of guard and attacked.." her voice would catch before the ending. Not that she wished to say it again anyway, he could plainly see the end result.?