ardent

The flip of a coin

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
03-13-2014, 10:31 PM

The woman was pure seduction. Her own name flowed red jaws, as though she were testing it. Coral settled on her, surprise flitting across her features when the woman laughed. Much to her surprise, she found herself relating to the woman as she spoke. Five children. Eyes widened as she shook her head in disbelief. The red woman reminded her much of herself when she had raised her three kids. She had little idea what she was doing, and no guidance.

"Oh darling, I feel your pain. I have 3 myself. Though I was not blessed with just a willing brother." Her own laughter would mingle with the womans. Her children will be almost a year soon, come winter. "I'm merely escaping the stresses of creating a pack."

Even as she spoke, she took note of the womans posture. They were such subtle signs, someone inexperience would not notice. Though relaxed, she was on the defense, prepared for a fight should one come. But today, a fight would not come from her end. She kept herself entirely at ease, hoping to soothe the womans silent worries.

Talk like this