Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-13-2014, 11:34 PM

As if he bore some screaming suggestion of the power that writhed his muscles, the unfamiliar woman would contort her bodice in coarseness spoiled by her haste. Lips twitched with pleasure, ruby gaze hovering with empty intent atop her curved haunches as they disappeared down athwart the valleys of her intentions. As if almost careless within her presence his rosy gape would find it?s magnetism upon the burgundy structures of a daughter that waded amongst her unknown misery; so shallowly bridging an emotional gap between them as her suddenly closer proximities sent a tremble of thrill down his rigid spine. He had forgotten her, but perhaps only for a minute; for since his stumble upon her on the battlefield she had plagued his senses endlessly.

His stomach rolled with a hunger that defied his recent meal, elbows shifting in a momentary flash of polished jewellery as his smirk would fade ever so slightly; aware now of another man?s approach. Alas her question distracted him, and oh wasn?t it a great question! ?If I knew what I wanted, I would have it by now,? cherry velvets flickered with a moment of pleasure, honesty woven beneath each syllable he drooled. In fact, all he wanted to do in that moment was stare at her and mull over how fabulous his genetics truly were; her lithe body holding a feminine strength that enticed him despite their relations. Tail would shift to rest against his right side, casting a curtain of delicate silver curls against the harsh volcanic rock.

The boy stood by her side now, and though the instinctual desire to pry him from the girls vicinity was strong, Isardis would attempt to appear void within the fact. ?Perhaps I have come to punish myself? It is sad to see a woman of such calibre completely and utterly wasted. A being that could be so much, having woven her veins so deep into the rotted soil she has already begun to decompose,? and so quickly his harmonic air would sink to that of a seething distaste, a potential hatred, and yet he was not sure if he could ever truly hate her. Which was a downright shame, of course, for if he could destroy her then his mind would surely be at ease?