gems
size
Large
build
-
player
Vail
03-13-2014, 11:46 PM
Mercury was unaware of any issue of small talk, he would just say what was on his mind. Especially with a stranger. His older parents were wearing out, he'd become quite aware after his father's reappearance. He could not focus quite as well on those thoughts as the ones of Canta would push them aside easily. Not only did she have the prettiest smile he'd ever seen but she had to be the prettiest wolf he'd ever seen. He liked how the marks beneath her eyes set her brilliant emerald gaze alight. He couldn't help the dopey half smile that adorned his features as she answered his questions. He listened with intent, his eyes blinking with recognition. "I know Ludicael! My mom's adopted daughter lives there!" of course the opposing party was there to tell them of their new leadership. Unbeknownst to him, however he had no idea the woman was Canta's mother or new residing monarch. "hmm.. I don't know if I remember her name. Something with a 'Sss' at the beginning maybe? Momma's gone to see her a couple times. But she's getting so frail.." he would frown sadly at the last part. After he had turned a year old his sense of time seemed so much more acute. Their last litter, he and his siblings, were an incredible miracle. He knew they were strong though, they had children to look after. Mercury didn't know how they'd be if he or his siblings left. "Anyway though, I'm sorry you fell in the mud. What.. Um.. What were you doing before I bothered you?" he would look back to her with his multicolored eyes, an apologetic look on his features.?