gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
Dragon Mod
03-14-2014, 01:22 PM

Amber gaze continued to stare as she looked him over. He had managed well to hide his true intentions, this girl would be his.
Her response to his question about her parents pleased him, so she was here alone? And her parents gone? Perfect. Maybe, just maybe...she would choose to follow him. He would promise her greatness, and from the sounds of it, she was ambitious and eager to leave this place for something more. Something...greater. And it was exactly what he would be. His pack would be far greater then the world would ever know. Striking fear into the hearts of those that heard the pack name whispered upon the winds.

A small smirk would lift a corner of his lips, left paw stepping forward slightly to capture her attention as he would begin to speak. "If it is a new path you choose to follow, perhaps I can provide the first stepping stone...follow me to greatness, and you will achieve all that you wish to attain. I can give you all that you need, and all that you desire. A home where you will always belong, and your abilities as you grow will not be wasted. You will be recognized as an elite...and I can train you to get there." He stared intently at her, his gaze unwavering as he waited for her response. If she so chose to flee, he would take her anyway. Kidnap her and hide her away until his time to reign came to be. He would steal her if necessary, and depending on her answer, make her disappearance look like she had been killed by another creature.
"Speech"

You Wear a Crown but You're No King by Blessthefall on Grooveshark