Loner
Author

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-14-2014, 02:17 PM

Novella had learnt not to be quite so na?ve about the world, she knew that there were wolves out there that weren?t quite as friendly as others but she would at least take some time to assess a situation before being struck by fear. Personally she had never found herself really affected by these darker aligned wolves, though the girl had a sensible enough head on her shoulder?s that she?d observed from watching other encounters and would certainly try and avoid getting herself into any sort of trouble.

She of course knew nothing about Emer, calling to her could be a rather foolish move, even if she was larger than the Autumnal coloured wolf. All the same she had been willing to give her a chance, at the very least not suddenly get caught of guard by her approach. As the other jumped and looked towards her though, Novella got the impression that the other female meant her no harm.

She seemed rather timid and nervous, a feeling that Novella certainly didn?t wish to be the cause of. Head slowly lowered once more though in a gentle manner as opposed to an aggressive one, her tail giving a soft wag. ?Sorry if I scared you. I didn?t mean to.? She apologised, her words spoken genuinely. ?I?m Novella Destruction, who are you??