Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
03-14-2014, 02:19 PM

For a moment there was silence and a part of Emer hoped that this would mark the end of the conversation. Novella may not have caused her any harm at all, perhaps no intentions to do so had even crossed the other girl?s mind but all the same she would have preferred a little bit of peace. It seemed that Emer needed to find somewhere to go and hide for a little while, though where she wasn?t entirely sure. There had to be somewhere a little more isolated were she wouldn?t be quite so troubled by others as she found a way to calm herself down and of course for her season to be over.

She was to be mistaken though, Novella apparently wished for more of a conversation as the other voiced another question. ?Are you part of a pack Emer? I?m in Ludicael.? Birch had asked her a similar thing recently, though had offered more information about his own current pack conditions; as she recalled he would be forming one with his mate. Novella was already a part of one, but was she trying to recruit as well? Emer couldn?t be sure without further information but she wasn?t about to give in and join all the same. ?No. I?m a rogue.? She may not have been entirely happy with that fact, though for now at least that was the way that things would remain.