Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-14-2014, 02:21 PM
Twig would confess the horror that had been bestowed upon her to her brother, tears finding their way back to her marked features. She didn't want this, she wasn't ready to be a mother and she certainly wasn't ready to settle down with them. Still she would wish that she had never been forced to submit to that monster's grip. Still she would keep playing her first day with Themisto through her mind and wish that day had not ended.?

Before Jinxx could reply, or say anything about her attack or children a she wolf would appear from thin air. Of course that was not the factual case, but Twig felt quite disoriented and was clueless about where she'd appeared from. Her words were calm and her demeanor pleasant but her eyes told her a much different story. She would ask of her assailant, the man who so forcefully stole her innocence. "I.. I don't remember much what he looked like," the moments in which she was conscious enough to recognize him were spent trying to earn her escape. "After his first hit?which knocked me to the ground, he kept himself behind me.." her voice was shaky and cracked as her last words fell from her marked lips. She was doing well to control her sobbing considering she was having to relive those moments all over. "But my brother Pulsus knows his scent, as well as my friend from Seracia, Themisto. They were there after I regained consciousness." she would breathe deeply and sniffle as she tried to reign in her in controllable emotions. The newcomer would conclude, telling her bluntly he had forfeited his life.?

As her final verdict was announced the wolf whom Twig had meant to see in the first place would burst into the clearing. She was quite obviously agitated, picking up on the high emotions their small gathering had produced. Imena would offer Twig a swift nuzzle, Twig could feel her temporarily dammed (as in a beaver dam) emotions burst through again as the woman's touching gesture would be returned. Before Twig could say hello the she wolf would turn to who Twig could only assume was the alpha of Valhalla. The words were quite surprising, and the pregnant girl could hardly decide what to make of them. Her emotions were too high to make such decisions, as far as she was concerned Jinxx had full authority on any matters concerning her well being. Her lilac gaze would once again rest upon Jinxx's blue orbs, her body would seek once again to find comfort in his warm side. She wanted him to keep holding her, and to not let go. She just hoped he wasn't too disappointed in her for being so careless and ending up in her current situation.?