ardent

A Matter of Necessity

Platinum

gems
size
build
player
03-14-2014, 05:01 PM

She was just returning from her travels, just in time to hear the call ring out. Tall silvery white audits perked as she padded into the territory, following the summons to where her Queen awaited. Something about her was... off? Immense paws would strike the ground with strange near silence, and the masked femme dipped her crown in greeting. "I apologize for my absence, my liege. I had business to attend to elsewhere and ended up being... tied up." She would murmur, her vocals formal and powerful as usual. Mismatched optics of glacier and magma pigments were fixed on the features of her soot furred Queen. "I trust the pack has faired well in my absence? Nothing seems out of order.." The obsidian giantess inquired, despite her acute observational senses, there was the possibility that something not so easy to find had gone amiss. Looking around, she found her slightly terrifying gaze fixating upon the visage of a smaller she wolf who seemed quite confused by the lack of wolves gathered.
The question posed by the amber eyed wolfess was an amusing one, and with a quick glance over her broad shoulder at her Queen, the jet furred soldier chose to respond. "Of course. A pack such as this cannot remain small for very long." She would chuckle, though she was not laughing at the strange woman persay, simply alluding to the humor in the statement. Ebony was quite magnificent in it's standards, and they were strong indeed. Magma and ice optics would flick over the bodice of the strange lady, assessing her condition and her formidability. Surely a warrior could be crafted from her, but it would take too much effort, a healer or hunter would be a better choice. Platinum audits would flick absently for a moment before the gladatrix spoke again. "I am Platinum, and you are?" She would inquire politely, never one to trod upon good manners or social dictations and niceties. Salmon tongue would escape the powerful jaws of the dame as she ran it over her canines, which peeked out from below her top lip and often became a little dry. Her wicked talons dented the dry terra underfoot, and one would expect to find claws like that on a feline more than a lupine. A calm expression remained on the sharp features of the silvery white masked she wolf, but the tension in her defined muscles spoke of her natural stance of readiness, her constant awareness of her surroundings in case danger presented itself.

"Talk" "You" Think

SOLDIERS FOLLOW MY LEAD,
REPEAT AFTER ME
-PLATINUM-

HOLY DEEP FRIED POTATOES THANK YOU FOXXY!!