Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-15-2014, 03:12 PM

His gaze would narrow upon the unknown man, not impressed in the slightest. He would sigh, before seeing a woman come along side him, a gentle smile would pull her way. Appreciating the support given. Vaughan needed to get to know all the members better, to get a feel of there specialty and personality. Of course, he loved seeing those develop, but for now his focused remained on the man. " Firstly, that was no way of asking to join. Step out of our lands and ask politely, wait until i come to you and THEN i may just show you how you're supposed to be welcomed." For now, he would stand at a low ranking, if he chooses to wisely follow instructions. right now it felt as though he where trying to discipline a child, a long and boring process. Once the man gets out of there lands, Vaughan will then talk to him about the options. " and im sure my friend here, would agree to what i find suitable for you."

NOTE: People are required to write atleast seven lines! just a heads up for the future:)

"Talk" "You" Think

VAUGHAN

of EBONY