Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 06:27 PM

Well this was a truly desolate and disappointing place. Hermes frowned as he sat on the layers of shale that coated this part of the island. There wasn't much to be seen but lizards of all shapes and sizes and a lot of barren dirt and rock. The young brute wasn't even sure how he'd managed to get over here, well he swam, but why he decided to swim to this one he'd never know. Ruby eyes lingered around the terra after he shook his coat off. Hermes was just preparing to swim back to shore when he heard the loud swearing of a dame.

Far to curious to turn around and mind his own business the athletic male strode right toward the noise to find a female about his age cursing at a crocodile. He grinned. What a spirited fae! And ill-tempered as well. No doubt she'd turn on him the instant she saw him but he'd weathered worse. He watched calmly as the fae stocked off to the one bit of shade on the island.

Trotting over he came to a halt, tail twitching, one ear flicked back. "So you obviously are already going to hate me because of my existence but I'm just going to say hi anyway. Hello, strange angry woman. What brings you to this isle of lizard droppings?"

talk, think