Hermes I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
03-15-2014, 07:44 PM (This post was last modified: 03-15-2014, 07:46 PM by Hermes I.)

An unusual pair of mismatched eyes glared up at him with an impressive mix of loathing though if it bothered Hermes he certainly didn't show it. He knew well what he was getting into when he said hello. Hermes nodded at her first statement as he glanced back at the crocodiles that were resting along the bank, eyeing the wolves. He never felt more like a snack. Glancing back at the fae he pondered what she could possibly be doing here. Maybe the brutes she was escaping from were not the crocodiles but some other wolves? This sure as heck was not a safe place to be alone.

"Now, what the hell do you want?"

Hermes frowned as he stared at her, head tilting first to one side then another as he struggled to hide a grin. "Oh I don't know. I suppose I'm wondering why a lovely femme such as yourself is literally laying out here waiting to be eaten? I imagine it's the solitude but? ha well that didn't work out to well did it?" He knew he should probably get going. The crocodiles were starting to amass. Where once was one were now three. But he didn't let his worry show he just glanced back at the fae. "Sure you wouldn't be interested in visiting a less hostile island? Maybe something with meat you don't need an epileptic otter to crack open?"

talk, think