ardent

Uneasy understandings

Neika

gems
size
build
player
03-16-2014, 04:12 PM
It was usually Sirus who dealt with others and trying to find a place where they could eventually call home, where as Neika was too invested in what was happening then to really consider any outcomes or possibilities that were laid before their future. Finally she lifted up her overtly thin body off the ground, built for speed and endurance she shook off her pelt as if to shake off the incident with Iorwreth. The kitten eventually started to walk away and immediately Neika turned and grabbed it by the tail instead of the neck making it scream with agony. It sacred Neika to jolt back from it, dropping the kit to the floor. Seeing the other wolf wasn't going to maim her, her behavior started to loosen up around him so much that her tail began to uplift from between her legs and begin fanning.

" I didn't know, sometimes I get ...confused" Pack politics was something that she was a stranger to. And then it occurred to her then, that her brother wasn't going to be able to give her the attention she direly needed and if he did, it meant he'd have to sacrifice his own needs to care for hers. Finally she had to step up and be a bit responsible even if it scared the hell out of her " what pack is this" she asked him curiously. Neika really didn't want to keep this other wolf from his own responsibilities , however Neika enjoyed the company. At least for now. The other wolf's words of caution had Neika's mind reeling with thoughts. He seemed to pinched a nerve in her somehow and it affected her greatly.

In attempt to keep the kitten still Neika placed a thin paw on the middle of its body, in retort it growled up at her. Nieka ignored the little cats whims to get away by clamping her maw around it's head to show it who was boss.
" I think he was looking for a pack..for us" her voice meekly mewed " maybe I'm looking for one" saying admittedly. At least her brother wouldn't have to worry after her anymore.