Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
03-17-2014, 04:22 AM

Such a desperate craving for company was not something that Iorwerth was overly familiar with. If something wasn't working, didn't suit the male then he had a tendency to leave it. Rejection in his original pack and their tainted ways had caused him to leave them and the lack of connection with his mother and sisters he'd found himself unable to fit in with their pack. Here in Seracia there were of course things he wished to change slightly, though as a whole he could tolerate it, the problems certainly were not dire. This wolf attempting to hold the cougar kitten against its will, well that was an issue that needed to be addressed.

"But it needs me and I found it. It cant take care of itself, something will eat it... or even kill it if I let it go". She protested but eventually gave in and allowed the kitten to depart even without Iorwerth needing to make another comment. It was for the best, and fortunately scampered off away from the direction of the barn and the centre of the lands. Perhaps it was clever enough to know the scent of wolves was stronger in that direction and after the treatment from Neika thought it best to keep clear.

"Good." He approved simply, though the words still lacked emotion. Someone with a little more sympathy than he may have attempted to offer a few words of comfort, at least add that it was for the best to let the kitten retreat. Iorwerth however was most certainly not that sort of wolf. "Now, what is it you wish to do?" It didn't take him long at all to move back to the other issue, the fact that she still stood upon the pack lands, either he'd have to call for Destruction to join them if the Neika wished to stay and speak, or she would need to leave.