ardent

Uneasy understandings

Neika

gems
size
build
player
03-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Neika knew as a tracker and as a steadfastly hunter that the possibilities of tracking down the kit were instinctive and a rather easily conquered feat to retrieve it. Her lithe proportions stretched , unfurled from her squandering positions once she stood up. With one long leg tucked under her body, she turned to look over her shoulder then back at the male wolf which stood by, being a bit impatient. Iorwerth reminded her of her brother in some ways, well in a lot of ways to be exact. There was a faint voice of maturity beckoned her to make a mature decision despite what she really wanted to do, which was to folly around in the long grass.

To make matters worse, getting a Sovereign's approval wasn't something she often felt submissive to. Neika recalled her brothers ambitions to feel like he belonged to something and find a place where he can intimately call home, as if she wasn't enough anymore Neika felt that this was something she needed to give him. Sirus deserved some peace and stability, it's the least she can do for him. Everything felt so perplexed until she finally made a decision. Looking slightly defeated, not by the possibility of going into a family in which she hadn't known, but the idea of becoming of age, she had just turned two years just a month ago, it was time she started to mature into something more than a just a carefree vagabond. Her tail swashed timidly showing evidence that the word good had an affect on her.

Neika proceeded with caution as Neika finally gave in and responded back "I....I guess offer my loyalty...if that's ok?". Taking note of how Iorwerth stood intensely before her.

" What of my brother?"