size
Medium
build
player
Anais
03-18-2014, 01:00 AM
CALLISTO

Walk | Talk | Think

The still air worked against her, hiding the surrounding scents and keeping the girl oblivious to the company who quietly stalked to join her. The still bored look about her remained downturned, thoughtfully watching the snow as she moved at her slow pace. Part of her mind wondered where it was her sister was at and whether she should be concerned. But then again, the quiet was enjoyable and if the surrounding wood was as quiet as it was here she highly doubted there being any dangers either of them would need to worry about. No, things were fine, and as soon as she found her the sooner she would see this was true with her own eyes.

Anticipating the arrival of Circe, Callisto did not immediately react when she heard the soft crunch of paw steps through snow, her ears merely turning to fix upon the sound. Good. Circe had returned on her own. At least she would not need to be tracked down. But no sooner did the voice speak she knew instantly her company was not who she thought it was.

Brow beginning to furrow gently in the middle, Callisto's grey paws slowly stilled, standing for the space of a few seconds as she tried to place the voice. It was almost...familiar. As if she had heard it at one point but at the same time it was so different that she was sure it was no one she knew. Unable not to, the shadowy youth turned in place, silvery blue eyes alighting upon the grinning, white creature who padded so assuredly toward her and was instantly granted a sudden onset of irritation. "Oh god, it's you," she answered his all too chipper greeting, looking all too unimpressed as gave an exaggerated roll of her eyes before turning her back on him and continuing to walk rather aimlessly there beside the lake. It might have been smarter to say no more but considering she recognized this purple-eyed stranger and recalling their last meeting she could not let go so easily. "I was hoping my repulsiveness would keep you away," she added testily, more than willing to throw his words - or at least what she remembered of them - back in his smug face, even at her own expense. "Tell me, have your standards really fallen so low?"

Image by Maka.