Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-18-2014, 09:25 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 08:52 AM by Kathleen.)

She could not have planned the boys capture better. Coming up behind the pup while he was tracking caused him to stop in his tracks. She had watched the fur on his neck rise as her voice had rang out and laughter found its way out of her at his reaction to her paw on his back. let me go the childish growl had only succeeded in causing her to laugh a bit more.

Him bearing his teeth at her would do nothing to make her release him. At the mention of the boy's father, Kathleen grew silent and pulled the boy into her. "You are mistaken if you think your father could save you if harm is what id intended for you boy." in pulling him closer to her she had removed her claws from his back and rapped her leg around him. She had brought her face to just above his head.

If he wanted to he could easily dig his baby teeth into her face giving him time to escape her grasp however he wouldn't make it far. In doing what she did, it also gave him the opportunity to see who or rather what she was. "Besides, if id wanted to make a meal of you I would not be speeking to you, you would be as limp as a rabbit one of your parents my have captured for you to taste"