Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
03-18-2014, 12:00 PM
ooc: A sneaky post to remind us this thread is here, and give me the extra post I need for Emer xD

The pair continued their conversation as she debated about her choice, the male named Themisto would soon pause the talk for a moment as he looked towards her. She was small already, though she only made herself look smaller still as she stood there a little hunched over with her gaze flicking between the two males. They certainly didn't seemed friendly enough though still she couldn't feel overly confident about the situation. She'd only become more and more nervous the more time she spent as a loner, and worry filled her everywhere she went.

"Would you like to join us?" Themisto would ask her with a smile. Emer took a deep breath and took a few steps closer to the males at the further invitation. "I'm Emer Lasair." Clearly still feeling rather timid, her voice was rather quiet as she gave a little introduction of her own. She figured that the question was bound to come soon enough anyway and she had overheard their names already.

image by serendipity