Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
Novella
03-18-2014, 12:52 PM

The man kept a firm hold upon her scruff, her careless actions did not seem to be working at all. "Did you really think you could outrun me? You think to best me like that?" She had hoped she could have done, typically she was a very speedy little thing, but she'd put herself at an extreme disadvantage and now was stuck here listening to his cruel mocking, jaws still desperately trying to make contact in a last-ditch attempt to free herself from this mortifying situation.

At last she found success, still she wasn't quite sure where her attack had landed though now she had a grip she found herself just holding on for dear life, his softer skin against her tougher scruff she prayed he would let go first. The sound didn't fill her with confidence though, clearly she had caused him some pain, though she assumed only angered him even further, it was a little hard to tell from her position, immediately anyway.

The proof soon came as he violently jerked his head, pulling her with it. He had far more strength than she did, and his rage was apparently more than match for her fear. She found herself loosing her grip and being pulled free from his shoulder, her smaller, daintier figure easily pushed around and certainly shaken, she found he was indeed in control of this situation.