DesireƩ

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
03-18-2014, 01:03 PM

Her gaze would never fall far from the red woman, feeling as though if she where to turn away she would loose any sign of there entire meeting; and that was not even an option as of late. " you'll make an excellent ruler, and your children will be proud." being in her presence was pleasing enough, but imagining the mini version, the little babes coated in there mothers rich crimson; gifted by the gods they will be, and maybe some of them may not be so lucky. And the sultry tone of the woman would take a few moments to understand, and within that space of time Deisre? could not help but look to see her bump. " These children will grow up to be royalty, ive never cared for whelps before, not long enough to see them grow. will you know what to do?" Des knew very little about a childs upbringing, even after having some of her own.

The purple nymph had not yet gotten to know any of the current member, and the odd thing was they where all truly family, leaving Des to be on the outside of the cosy group. There was no denying the potential they had, and as they grow they will become extremely strong, and in the future Des can only hope to see it all arising. " Perhaps when we get our home we can travel to see my queen soon? I do hope she'll take an interest and align. But i also hear theres many packs seeking to find another to ally with." And even with all the talk, Desire? couldn't help but think; who would Vi choose to challenge? " I seek everything, but it'll all happen in good time. Ill have a home beside you one day; i can see your children grow up and hope one day mine will fine me again. I wish to rule over everyone, ive always been strung that way, but perhaps i can never quite dominate you... your far from normal." She'd let a light chuckle fall of loose lips, wondering if viridiana had any past regrets.