Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
03-18-2014, 01:09 PM

Well his hopes of going to Elysium had been destroyed after Artemis vanished. Right after winning Valhalla too, it made him pissed, but he wasn't entirely the one to get mad after all he was more mad at his mother. He had seen those pups she carried with her, and they were most certainly not Isardis' but because of his fathers reputation he was certain they were probably posing as his children. He wouldn't hate them, they did no wrong unlike his mother. Though Vereux still felt that she had done a disservice to them as a family. The boy gave a sigh, sitting on the dirt considering it was rather warm this summer. He was glad to be growing up though, he was no longer the small innocent little lad who could not do anything with his life.
"I wonder if I'll ever be able to prove myself to father." he thought out loud. The half blind pup closing his good eye, its green glow giving him away over his blue body and white along with darker black. His arm also scarred, and he wasn't even a year old. Building up a pain tolerance was good at least. Not that he also had some secret to protect on a definite note. He flicked his tail in boredom, looking at the melted snow, and little patches of it everywhere.

Speech,