gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-11-2014, 05:36 PM

[Image: G6wzw14.png]

A fight broke out and an itched burned furiously in her paws, ear flicking and weight shifting with anticipation. Mercury, having unseated himself from her back, watched her with careful eyes, attuned to the shifts in her moon in the way a god would be in touch with its subjects. Words stuck in her ears, though--words from a wounded black mutt. Rage burst forth from her gut and she turned upon the woman, hackles raised and ears pinned, stance terse and aggressive.

"Your queens abandoned your pack--gave it to a coward who forfeited it in the face of a challenge. Your queens handed Covari to him on a silver platter." Her voice struck out from her maw like lightning, taking another step forward, the distance between them lessened to around eight feet as Jupiter approached the laughing bitch perpendicularly. "I, with many others, were going to be the ones to siege on your home and split skulls on the rocks like shells of a meal. And then they fled." Legs spread, weight distributing evenly, toes splaying and claws gripping the earth. Hackles raised to full and eyes slitted, head lowered and lips curled, jaws slightly parted, tail even with her spine.

"So come, bitch--make me suffer. I'll take your insolent tongue."

JUPITER VS. HESTIA

for

MAIM/REMOVAL OF TONGUE

round

zero of ??? (prefer 2/3 rounds)

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.