size
Small
build
player
03-18-2014, 09:24 PM
[Image: 2ovNWFE.jpg]

Quote:"Speech"

Thoughts

A twitch fell over the fae's top line, something of a shiver as it fell down over her spine. Straightening her back as she stood, the dove gazed at the massive brute in a bit of distance still. Her visage was a clean slate, open to emotion, though as she watched the large male she couldn't help but fall silent for a while, merely remaining where she was, watching him reach close to her side nearly towering over the ivory pelted fae.

Her auds fell backwards against her skull slowly as they walked forward slowly, her small, silent steps reaching delicately in front of her, though her attention remained detained on him. Making sure she made no sudden or mistakes in her manner or level of communication, the fae blinked and casually kept her attention between the brute and her footsteps, gentle lavender gaze falling from his thick black shoulder back down to her delicate, small paws. His hesitation to join her made the fae think a few times over about her hastiness to be with the brute. She simply realized she may have spoken out of turn both then, and of course now when asking him about his lifestyle and if her were alone in these parts. She was a smart dove in many ways, and when she wasn't speaking, she was more or less thinking rather quickly about things. This brute was different, the type she knew she could feel comfortable around, but there was another part of him that made her stop and think for a moment before asking such questions of him, as well as allowing herself to be so easily near this stranger. Blinking her soft gaze for a moment the silent fae spoke out in reply, momentarily pushing her worried thoughts aside.

She looked up at him for a short while, auds perking forward for a moment, "Oh, I see, monsieur... I am sorry if I spoke out of turn... Sometimes my curiosity gets away from me, and my words follow." Her lavender eyes remained forward as they walked, head falling low for a moment and her tail staying down between her hocks.

Word Count :: 363

Tags :: Wolf!

Mood :: Content, Curious