Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
03-19-2014, 05:18 AM

Neika's attention returned to him and Iorwerth sat in silence as he awaited her answer to his question. He probably did look rather intimidating as he stood there, his stance strong and still, gaze unmoving simply continuing to watch her. There was a small wag of her tail, though the movement was either unnoticed or ignored by the Clergy, emotions mattered little to him in general and right now he certainly didn't care whether she was happy or not. Finally he had what he wanted as last she opened her mouth and spoke; "I....I guess offer my loyalty...if that's ok? What of my brother?"

She didn't seem overly certain of herself, that much Iorwerth could see though it seemed things were leading towards requiring a higher member of the pack to speak to her. "So you wish to join?" He wanted to confirm this fact first of all before he bothered wasting the time of Destruction or Loccian. "If your brother declares loyalty to the Kingdom, I see no reason why Queen Destruction wouldn't allow him to join with you." They were a rather welcoming pack really, there had been different rulers upon his joining though they had accepted him easily enough.