gems
size
Large
build
Emaciated
player
03-19-2014, 02:19 PM
Rincavornon

Hope. It was something he didn't know, something he didn't care to know. It was senseless really, to feel something that would only disappoint you. Hope of achieving what he wanted to be within his pack was a far off dream, or so it seemed. He knew and felt in his core, that he would never be good enough. And so he left the territory in a fruitless search, he was sure. Where exactly he was going, he didn't care. As long as it wasn't near the pack, he wanted to be alone. Away from what caused him to feel this way, away from the neglect and the confusion, away from those who didn't care and from those who expected everything yet didn't care about him. He scoffed, translucent orbs beginning to fill with anger, a feeling he didn't know before until recently. It made his chest hurt, his shoulders heavy, his entire demeanor to change. He was once gentle and kind, willing to help quietly and aid those who needed someone to talk to. And now? He didn't feel like that anymore. He felt very different compared to what he valued...

Angered orbs glanced up, the boy checking to see where he was. He remembered this place, for it was a place he had passed before on his treks to see Chill. Although it had been so long ago, he still remembered. And he doubted he would ever forget. And then it dawned on him, he could remake what she taught him, put to use the things he learned that someone had been willing to teach him. So he set out in search of the valued herbs that would create the concoctions that could prove fatal to those who dared tried to tell him he wasn't good enough. If he had to, he would instigate a fight...if only to see those who didn't care, writhe in pain and atone for their mistakes. The noon day sun was high in the sky, summer, and yet it was still cool in the norther region...a phenomenal thing he would understand in time, he was sure.

Tracker||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!