gems
size
Medium
build
player
Iko

The Ooze Participant
03-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Hani heard another splash in the distance and looked up. Before her there was another wolf much alike herself, white and covered with mud. The girl let out a few breathy laughs, glancing between her rippling reflection and the other girl. She opened her mouth to speak, not sure whether she should be embarrassed or happy, but another wolf appeared and quickly asked if there was a puddle jumping club.

"Is he serious? Is that a thing wolves do here? No, he might be joking, but what if he isn't? I mean, mud is normal, but we're kind of filthy, that's bad right? Aren't girls supposed to be clean and, I dunno, not muddy?" Hani glanced at the brute, "Ahh, no, nothing like that," she started wearily, her voice kind of squeaking as she thought, "I mean- you can join if you want to, I was just cooling off. It's hot, I mean like GEEZ it's hot, so I was just cooling off and, um, probably her too, right?" Right? Hani emphasized her point by shaking out her fur, "Haven't you seen birds do it?" They did normally do that, right? Hani tried to laugh her embarrassment off while her mind worked, "I think the real question is why are you NOT in a puddle? It's hot out here!" Was she rambling? Yes, but she hoped it didn't matter and that maybe both of these new wolves were good, unlike the snow king.

Thoughts
Speech