gems
size
-
build
-
player
Glacier
03-20-2014, 03:46 PM

He was closer now, he could smell the fear drifting off her and he took a moment to glance around, wondering what had startled to her so. Puzzled at finding nothing, he brought his gaze back to her, and noticed the strong, pink eyes that she levelled on him.

He heard the quiver in her tone, and his heart went out to her, something clearly frightened her.
?Of course I?ll stay, dear?
He said gently, and he moved a little closer, slowly so as not to startle her further into fright. He stopped a couple paces away and sat down, keeping his gaze on her, struggling to think what troubled her so. She didn?t look as though she had been attacked, there was no scent of another wolf on her, no sign that he could see of recent injuries. He looked into those troubled eyes and blinked, surprised.

?It?s the dark, isn?t it??
He was astounded; he was at home in the coolness of the night, with the silver light of the stars above him. He couldn?t imagine anyone being afraid of the calm serenity that came with the night.
?There?s nothing here to fear, I?ll stay until morning. I?m Alpine, what?s your name??

"Speech"