ardent

banana mint shoes

Vahva

gems
size
build
player
03-20-2014, 05:20 PM

Vahva raised an eyebrow to the woman, she was mad at her? Excuse her but she wasn't the one who chose a beast of a mate. And that one had a few screws loose but she definitely didn't fancy Vahva. Not after the countless barrages of creepiness she got from her. And besides right now she was with Allen, there wasn't anyone else for her. "Excuse me but Ryouta loved you a lot, that was why she thought the children would be too much for you to handle. She was thinking of YOU the entire time. But, I can't judge so hate me as you will. I helped you and your mate because I felt like it, not like I wanted anything out of it." Vahva shrugged. She then sighed, "I'm sorry Raven I really am, I certainly hope your mate comes back to clear out this mess whatever it is." Orochi then started to speak, and backed into her. Vahva looked at the boy.

She gave a soft smile to him, "No, Raven isn't being mean. She's just worried about you little one." She picked him up by the scruff and set him in front of Raven. "Go with her, she's your family, not me. Plus your brothers and sisters need you." She gave him a small nudge. Vahva looked up at Raven for a small bit, her red eyes reflecting until she turned away. "I do hope you the best, if you ever need help I'm here." She flicked her tail. Dipping her head, "Sorry if it seemed like I was being rude." she then started to walk back to her den.

Speech,