Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
03-21-2014, 04:21 AM

There was still a further pause before she answered him, hesitant and thoughtful though the words that finally left her lips seemed more certain than her previous statement. "Yes. I do. I know this is for the best." Why it was perhaps for the best Iorwerth had no idea, nor did he particularly care, each wolf had their reasons for leaving one pack and joining another and he wasn't about to pry into hers. If she wished to divulge, he supposed he had no choice really but to listen but it wouldn't be some life changing story for him.

As for why wolves could be so serious, Iorwerth was of course the perfect example for that statement, perhaps even more so than many others. There were certainly others that had a far gentler and friendly nature than he, that would actually smile once in a while. He probably didn't present her with the greatest impression of the pack just yet, though it seemed she still wished to join. And that confirmation was all he needed to call for a higher rank to come and join them. "I must call for either Queen Destruction or Loccian, our Grand Duchess to speak with you. They are the only ones that can currently accept you." He informed her, though wasted no time before letting out the howl to beckon one of them to the area.

"If that is what he wishes, I hope you're right. By the way.. my names Nei" Iorwerth made note of the name, it was very likely after all that he would require it later. He wasn't sure how useful she would be to the pack of course, she needed a little more sense to be considered responsible in his opinion but she seemed harmless enough. Ultimately though Destruction and Loccian would have the final say. "Iorwerth." He responded, giving his own name as he stood and waited for someone else to come.