Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-21-2014, 01:59 PM
Hestia

It was the look her mother gave her. The look that Hestia knew all too well. Closing her eyes, a sadness went through her, and the pup lowered her head. She closed her light blue eyes, unwilling to look at her mother or her sister. I....I just wanted to make you proud. I wanted to make you and Fiamette proud. She said, softly, and lowered her head. It was then, that the first hints of wanting her mother's love began to enter her heart even more. But the sadness was a little too much for the pup, right now, and she stared into her reflection. I'm the different one. She thought, and closed her eyes. Not that it would help. The black sheep.

Looking at her mother, and wagging her white tipped tail a little, Hestia lowered her head once more and began to walk by her. Maybe the black sheep could find another place to explore. Without her mother. But one thought went through her mind as she walked by. I wish she loved me. Glancing up at her mother's face once more, Hestia spoke, heading back in the direction of her den. I'm.....Gonna go home.

EXIT HESTIA FROM THREAD