Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-21-2014, 11:16 PM

Erani's arrival was swift and captivating, just as Odette knew it would. She loved watching the older woman show signs of youth, for even though she was nine years old, age was quickly upon her. As her grandmother approached and came within speaking distance, Odette smiled widely. She hadn't been in the family long -- six months, to be exact -- but she really did love and care for this woman.
The Alpha Primary made assessments on Baldur's healing wounds and a sense of pride appeared in her tan chest. Odette's eyes sparkled with more intensity as she looked over to Baldur's shoulder wounds as well. "Thank you, Grandmother...It was only from the lessons I took that I was able to take care of Baldur's wounds." She felt a gaze on her form and she raised her own eyes to see the sparkling jewels in the male's sockets. Blushing lightly, she turned away her gaze to Erani's own sapphires. "Yes ma'am, that is exactly why I brought him. He was eager to see what Valhalla was like and what it could hold for him as a home."
A random wolf then appeared shortly after her words left her lips. He smelled like Baldur, but his scent was, nevertheless, different. Odette looked him over in curiosity, taking in the pelt and how it flowed with the surrounding summer breezes. He spoke to Baldur with a sense of protection and -- dare she say it? -- obvious care. She silently wondered who he was, but she figured he would introduce himself in good time.

Talk like this

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!