Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
03-22-2014, 05:55 AM
So this was the other Sola Knight. She was a pretty little thing, though the first thing he noted about this lass was that she did not have the mark of a Nomad wolf. He did not doubt her knowledge of healing but she was not the healer he had been hoping for. He would assume that to her the only thing he was, was competition and he was ok with that though he would like to be friends.

At the conformation of her pregnancy, Maximous would turn away from the other two women and smile. He loved his queen just as he would love her children. She was a beautiful woman and her children would be just as lovely. "My lady, I would never dream of treating them in any other way. If you should need anything in your time of pregnancy feel free to come to me and ill be happy to help in any way I cam."

Max had noticed the other man looking around at the men in the group, he could only guess that he was wondering who the father was. He himself had wondered that, but to him it did not matter...much. His Queen could choose to have children with whom ever she wanted, that was the privilege of being a woman and a queen.

He was happy for her yet he still wondered of this other male and felt protective of Lady Raisa. His feelings for her were definitely of friendship but whether his protectiveness was simply because she was his queen, he saw her as a sister he never had or because he was slowly falling for her he could not be sure. He didn't know what it was like to have siblings or even to be in love with another but he did know one thing, he would protect her with his life just as he would any other wolf within Ebony.

When it came to words of a tournament his ears would perk forward. This would be excellent practice for both himself and Elsa. Again he would put in his two cense. "A tournament would make excellent practice for not only our Ebon Knights but for Elsa and myself as well. However, I think that we should split the contestants so that neither of us becomes overwhelmed aside from that it would make for equal practice between the two of us." He found himself hoping that Raisa would appreciate his input
My other characters are Kathleen, Ravine, Soleil, and Phoenixa(not all are currently active)