Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-22-2014, 12:40 PM

Emerald gaze lingered on the males form, he was certainly a bright and energetic one, unlike herself. Her form was cool and quiet. D?gmar always bore a slightly aloof air about her even when she was tensed to spring. Though there was also a tension that hid beneath her. Like the atmosphere minutes before a storm. Still?

The male introduced himself as Kaprasius Sigrunn Finnvi. Neither name she was familiar with and he stated that he was from a land far from Alacritis which was obvious considering the language he spoke. She did not believe in gods but made no attempt to correct him. D?gmar was fine with letting others believe as they wanted as long as they didn't try to make her believe in their superstitions.

D?gmar's brow raised. A wolf with two faces? She'd seen such beasts but never know one to have survived past puppy hood. She personally took it upon her self to kill such deformed little monsters and was surprised the Finnvi family had not done the same. Or perhaps he was speaking in metaphor? Was this brother a traitor about to meet his end? She shook her head. "I'm sorry but I've not seen a two-faced wolf here in Alacritis." D?gmar shook out her coat, sensing that the conversation was likely drawing to a close. "But I wish you luck in finding him."