size
-
build
-
player
03-22-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm damaged goods

For all to see

He was still watching, making sure she was all in before he committed himself. It wasn't that he didn't want this, but for his own sake, he had to be sure the want was mutual. Every inch of him was alight and he found himself pressing closer, pushing harder. His teeth worked their way to her lower back and he bit harder, warning her of what was to come. She had ample warning to leave him; if this was not what she wanted she need to make it known, for his blood was singing, burning with a passion that he was only just so containing.

He hated her. He hated her willingness, her teasing. He hated himself. This is what drove him, this loathing, and a need to inflict it upon someone else, for he was tired of abusing only himself. He needed a release, an outlet for this hate and he was finding one in D?gmar.

Sensing no rejection, he tore himself away to stand inches from her, letting the desire grow on him. Only heartbeats passed before he couldn't take it and the brute stalked around behind her. His heart raced, pounded in his ears with an intensity that nearly deafened him. Roughly, the brute pulled her to him, his jaws seeking purchase along her scruff. Sucre let the whole of his weight rest upon her. He didn't care if she buckled. Didn't care if she stood either. The brute leaned into her, tying them together. He hated her, hated every inch of her and yet...that was the idea.

-Fade-

Now who would ever wanna be with me?Sucre