Vaughan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-23-2014, 02:40 PM

It was oh so deliberate that she excused the information about her parents where abouts. Vaughan was not one to bury any deeper into ones history that they had no desire to share, so with that in mind he'd brush the thought of his shoulders. Though, every other question was answered with little to go of, with a simple no or yes, or an 'oh' if he was lucky. He'd chuckle slightly, he always had a soft spot for the youths, often wishing them to achieve more within his home then any other. Often wolves underestimate the talents they may have, and vaughan had every intention to prove there worth. " Well, Callisto of know where, Ebony is quite fitting if you ask me, it must be a better home then... know where?" He'd pause slightly, wondering if she was merely wondering or thinking of another possibility. " Ebony is a new kingdom, Ruled by one of my close friends, and the wolves here range from good to nuetral allignments, We have a range of warriors and healers. Our numbers are great and where starting to become a very secure empire."

"Talk" "You" Think

VAUGHAN

of EBONY