Dhiren

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
03-24-2014, 01:53 AM

The young prince was wondering what Guinevere had to say about his situation. He didn't know if she would give him proper advice or just speak about it with uncertain words. Instead, he was welcomed by the best thing he could ever hear: he would always be Song's first son. It was a given fact that Dhiren had clung to for a long time, but having it seen in a light by someone different made him feel more unique. For the first time in a few weeks, Dhiren smiled.
His face brightened with the change of his stoic expression and he nodded to answer her question. "Yes, I wouldn't mind having some company right now. These days, the only wolves I actually spend time with are two of my four sisters...and even then it can be frustrating." Novel adored the puppies and that got on his nerves. Canta was more moody and he appreciated her point of view about not wanting the babies born. He felt closer to her because of it, but it was still a bad thing to think about.
Guinevere introduced herself and he dipped his maw to her in a regal bow. "Pleasure to meet you, Guinevere Adravendi. I suppose that you are a part of Valhalla? Most of the Adravendis who have come to visit us are from there." To meet a wolf from a different pack was something he found interesting, for he had only been social with wolves from Ludi. As Guinevere asked what his home was like, Dhiren started to think. Finally, after a minute, he answered. "Ludicael is...a peaceful place to live. There aren't any wars, there is life wherever you look, and most of my family makes up the ranks." He shrugged half-heartedly. "I guess I should feel safe and secure because of it, but sometimes, it feels overwhelming."

Speech,

Awesome pic by Seren <3