Kathleen

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
03-24-2014, 06:35 AM (This post was last modified: 04-24-2014, 08:53 AM by Kathleen.)

The feline could feel the boy's terror, it was practically radiating off of him. The way his muscles moved beneath her paw and the tremor on his lip gave way the fear within him as well. His voice however was the strongest thing the child radiated at the moment. Well he was stubborn she would give him that.

Again he had demanded to be released. She would comply...eventually. For now she would hold him where he stood, or rather trembled with fear. He was right to be afraid of her, but he was also wrong. Sure she was a terrifying cat, but that was only because of what had been done to her and her siblings. She almost felt bad that the child would never know her kindness.

"And I asked you why a child is tracking me." her voice had a slight growl of irritation in it. A moment passed and Kathleen reclaimed her scary calm. "Perhaps I should make you call your father or maybe ill do it myself, He should know his son was tracking a creature of great danger alone." she spoke in a softer tone.