Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:03 AM
Narfi Celestine Jaeger

Ear would switch at her voice, asking if the girl had sparred before. This would make Narfi give a shake of her head. There was one time she almost fought with somebody when she was younger for the place she took up after Tortuga was disbanded, but that went no where, the woman had run off, not wanting to fight a pup. Other than that, she hasn't had a proper spar. Cataleya would speak again, telling the yearling to seek Zaria, around her age, to which from the first meeting she introduced the girl as her daughter and heir to the throne. The Monarch would assess what she does and doesn't know from the fight. Sounds good enough.

"Understood, I have almost fought once but the wolf ran off. So officially, no, I haven't sparred yet." She informed the woman, lips pulling back in a grin. This would be very interesting, she would be able to get the fight she had been waiting for, learn from it, feel the power ripple beneath her fur. Not only that, but it was with the Monarch's own flesh and blood. With this the yearling would rise to all four, licking her chops clean, then gound down her neck and to her chest. Should she spar the blood could be used against her, making both wolves slip and slide over each other. Narfi wanted a good fight, one she was decently in control of.

Normal ----
"Speak" ----
Think ----
"Hear"

Awesome table by Briena <3