Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
03-24-2014, 11:53 AM

Twig, her name was strange, but not the strangest that she had ever heard. Her own niece was named after a flower after all. She hadn't been ranked yet - which was understandable, if she had joined while she was pregnant then she wouldn't be pushed to find a preference just yet. The woman couldn't help but wonder what her specialty would be once she had her litter - that was, if she decided to stay with her newly created families. Some lupine feel the need to venture off afterward. The russet faced female nearly laughed - it was normal for a wolf as wise as Erani to be dubbed as something akin to psychic, but her? "Perhaps leading for a time heightened my perception - but it's far more likely, I've been in Valhalla long enough to know what the wolves here are like." She would comment. "Kind enough to drive you a bit wild. I'm glad you're fairing well, Twig." She would watch Twig continue on, taking note that she mentioned her family - perhaps she was related to Jinxx? "Is Jinxx part of your family?" Her meeting with the brute had been brief, but the cross bearing man seemed to be of a good demeanor. A similar one to this woman, and a similar scent as well.

"You seem like a good mother already." It was obvious that she loved the lives that she was bringing into the world, and for that Chrysanthe was thankful. Sometimes it took a bit for that maternal instinct to kick in, even for the best of them. Twig would be fine, whether she decided to stay or go - but was she doing this with her family alone or did she have a little outside help? "Is their father here in Valhalla, too?" She would finally ask - wondering whether her mate's scent had been masked by the scent of the pack as a whole. If he wasn't, and she was a single mother, there was always the chance that she could find a brute in Valhalla should she want one.