Loner
Gouverneur

gems
size
Large
build
player
03-24-2014, 12:55 PM

She could not deny the satisfaction she felt of being accepted so quickly withought a fuss. Many leaders go through a whole list of what to do and all the 'blah blah blah' But thankfully, today was not the case. She would give a smile yet a welcoming one, accepting the offer. If a tournament was to take place, then meinx was most definitely going to be there to take her prize. She may be young, but one will soon figure out she will be advanced for her age. Syrinx wanted them all to be the best they could possibly be, pushing them and putting them on the spot. And with that training meinx was all the more better, even her sisters became more developed. " Thankyou miss, i wont let you down. I know the ways of Politics and im useful when it comes to the welfare of the pack, my father taught me quickly. If you ever need my help im just a call away." She'd beckon before walking into the borders, she knew she would grow perfectly here.

-meinx exits to explore?-

Meinx has no nose and heavy scarring on the top of the muzzle. Some tables may not show this.