ardent

baby take me higher

Kylar

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 08:37 PM

The breeze was flowing in his face, pushing his scent towards her but not bringing her's to him. Paws pressed against the ground and crushed twigs, giving absolutely no care to the noise he was making and at the same time masking the sound of the woman behind him. So it wasn't until she actually spoke that he would note her presence and the beast would slow his role and turned his head, crown tipping to look over his shoulder at her a bit awkwardly, devilish smile dancing on his lips. "I hoped you would notice?" He said easily, voice still a gruff rumble but less harsh then it had been before. She trotted up easily beside him and he didn't move, instead lowered his head slightly and allowed sickly gaze to follow her movements, eyes never leaving her's in a half dominant gesture and half amused. "My sister had her children and now she wants to take over the world. Its about time I find my own place. Your offer interested me despite your lackies. I hope you have found more? promising prospects?" He asked easily, throat not hurting so much this go around as he allowed the words to drift off his tongue in a husky tone.

Speech!