ardent

my dreams turn to tears

Secret

gems
size
build
player
03-24-2014, 10:22 PM

Who will be there to take my place when I'm gone, you'll need love, to light the shadows on your face

This place was hell. She had encountered no one. She was left to roam the endless lands of this dreadful place. As petite paws kissed the earth, the scene before her began to change. Things slowly became more and more familiar. Hauntingly familiar. Panic flared in her chest, icy eyes widened with memories. Pain shot through her gut forcing her to suck in air. She was back here.

She had hoped to never see this place again. Her death bed. The place she had been murdered. The dark woman was frozen in her place, sapphire eyes shifting to rest upon a familiar figure. His back was to her, but she could not mistake him. Kylar. She remained silent, unsure whether she should approach or leave. It was tempting, he was the first wolf she had seen in months, years even.

As she stood, the woman stood in her prime. All alignments gone. Her pelt once against was flawless ebony that clung to her curves. Not a scar marred her pelt. Eyes were bright with awareness, the richest of blues. And still as petite as ever. And yet, as she stood there, she could feel the blood matting her fur, the ripping of her flesh. It was a terrible thing to relive, ones death.

Could you make it on your own?

"Talk here."